SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Digital camera story

luvstocraft
17 years ago

Since Anj mentioned problems with her digital camera, I thought I would share my story--it's funny now but not when it happened. As most of you know, Anj just helped me learn to post pics--so I decided to take my camera around the house taking pics of items I have painted. I have several painted items on the top of my kitchen cabinets so I took a little ladder, climbing up and down taking some pics. When I loaded the pics onto the computer, I noticed that some had these numbers at the bottom. I clicked on a button or arrow, forget which, and lo and behold it was a mini video! To my horror as I watched I saw the camera pan up and down my kitchen area, heard the scrapping sounds as I moved my ladder, my grunts and groans as I climbed the ladder, and the noisy, noisy bird I am birdsitting chirping at the top of her lungs! You can just imagine my horror! Somehow I had hit the little wheel on the camera and turned it to video--no way did I want one of you to click on that! Needless to say--those pics were quickly deleted. LOL

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
Average rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars233 Reviews
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery