SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jupiterj

How would you handle this situation?

jupiterj
16 years ago

Hi guys just looking for some input especially cawfe if you have time to respond...

Lately my fiances 2 sons (age 8 and 10) have started to lie about things done/said at fiances house... for example a few weeks ago youngest told mom that dad was telling him that he was the "better parent"...which was not true and when he tried to tell her it was not true she believed 8 year old..when he came to our house admitted it was a lie and said he didn't know why he said it...his brother said he agreed with the lie cuz last time "I got in trouble for sticking up for dad"...so we had a long discussion on the truth..she has the kids 4 days a week we have them 3 every week so they went home and now she is emailing that other son(10) was saying that he was "spying on us" and told her that we were watching "movies even too old for dad" and we were "kissing and stuff"..also not true we don't watch stuff like that and when we do kiss it's always a quick peck...

My question it seems like talking to her about it is useless as she seems to always believe the children so should I respond to this??

Suggestions/advice on why you think the boys are lying and what we can do about it??

Thanks

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!