SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16647

Mirror choices are making me crazy! Pls Help! Lots of Pics

User
14 years ago

The saga of our bathroom remodel continues and before I post this in the bath forum I thought I'd tap into your creative ideas first cause I'm just at a loss.

I've been trying to figure out a mirror solution that will give some great pop but is still budget friendly for some time now. I've collected pictures from the galleries, magazines and books but nothing seems to "work". The room is small (8 x 10) & the counter is a 93 inches. The fixtures are white and brushed nickel, and the granite which will be installed next week is oranges & creams. I wanted something with a little twist on it, a special trim or design. I was even thinking of building mirrors with the lighting mounted in the header myself. But the cabinets are maple and I can't find any maple casings in a size or design that works. sooo...I was at Home Goods today and as miracles would have it, they got a truck load of mirrors in. I found these and fell in love. But now that they're in the room, I'm not so sure. What do you think? The decorative part has a worn silvery color that matches the handles we're going to use, but I'm not so sure about how the two different woods are working together, as well as the size. Should I return them? And if so, what do you think would work? Any suggestions other than using a plain mirror? I really don't want plain, we've always had plain mirrors and was hoping for something with a little more personality. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Here's how they look from the bedroom, sorry it's a dark room & that temporary lighting doesn't help!

{{!gwi}}

And this is a closer look

{{!gwi}}

And this is a close up of the detail

{{!gwi}}

This is the floor, which maybe the frame does match?:

{{!gwi}}

And this is the granite, it was just templated today. :c)

{{gwi:1490874}}

Comments (8)