SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tigger

Need help with choosing backsplash tile please!

tigger
15 years ago

Hi all - I'm reposting this from another message since I don't think most people will see it there, so please just ignore this if you've responded there. I'd appreciate any and all help with backsplash suggestions at this point. I like the shapes in the tiles below, however also like mini bricks or possibly even subway. As for materials, I'm leaning toward glass tile or marble, or possibly a combination of glass/stone. I don't like the small square mosaic tiles as much and that's what seems to be most prevalent.

Here's the tile I got the sample of that has been discontinued (can't find it anywhere online, so I think it was just through this one place) - keep in mind that it looks quite a bit darker online and in person the grays are much lighter:

{{!gwi}}

Here's another tile I found - what do you think as far as colors with the kitchen below? I think it may be very close, but since the photos are at a different angle it's hard to tell - I'm ordering a sample :) The primary difference is that the second tile is almost twice the cost of the first that was discontinued - of course!

Kitchen in current state without granite (perimeter counters will be Cambrian black antique, walls are light-med gray, island will be Persian Pearl granite:

{{!gwi}}

Thanks everyone!!

Comments (11)