SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_297123882

NEED urgent help choosing backsplash tile colors (pics included)

Krista Riddley
3 years ago

I have already decided on cabinets and countertop and they are ordered so cannot change at this point. Pic below is with daytime natural light and one recessed light (only one that's in). I've seen Houzzers also say wait until countertop is in to decide, but don't have that luxury with my builder. so the question for feedback is: Which color backsplash looks better to you? I preferred the color that you see in the 3x6 tile but feel like to get the real feeling of herringbone that I like (again decision made on herringbone) I need the longer tile (3x9 here). I've looked around everywhere for 2.5x8 and 3x9 in my price range and color choice, and have found two that are in the same color family but not the exact same color as the 3x6. Which one looks better? They both have crackle glossy finish which I like. Middle one is creamier than I wanted, and darker one is a little darker than I wanted. FYI the rendering is wrong in that the top cabinets (aside from fridge cabinet) are white. Backsplash will be up to range hood bottom. Floors not refinished yet but will be a golden oak color. Countertop is Calcatta Verona. Wall color is BM Balboa Mist (as seen in the picture with two coats). Thank you!

Comments (10)