SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chicy724

Wilsonart Madura Gold or Madura Citrine Laminate Countertops

chicy724
12 years ago

Hubby and I are looking to replace our countertops. Since we are on a budget, we are choosing laminate. We were strictly looking at the Wilsonart HD and Formica 180FX and none of the colors were REALLY doing it for us since we painted our walls "Wasabi Powder" from Behr. Our cabinets are white, appliances are black. We are gravitating towards the colors with lighter backgrounds, and hubby likes ones with a "granite look". We both liked Wilsonart HD Bella Capri, but the color isn't meshing well with the new paint.

We liked the texture a lot but the colors were just not working, I felt like I was compromising. So, I deviated and looked into the premium lines. Although they do not have the same texture as the HD or 180FX (at least the ones we liked), they are really nice. Well, we seem to both really like two Madura ones from Wilsonart. I like Madura Gold and he likes Madura Citrine.

Does anyone have any photos of these two ON countertops? I found two sample photos from google images, but the photos were very small, and a small section of a countertop. Thank you!!

Comments (2)