SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

New Monday morning

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Good morning all, hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I just read the end of last week's post and see that some are already finishing up Christmas decorating. I'm still trying to stash all the Fall away. Got it all gathered up but need some more bins for it. I think I added to both my Halloween and Fall decor this year--fun but hard to find more storage room too.

Anj, I'm worried about you. You were on here a couple days and then disappeared again. Are you doing okay? How's the therapy going? Are you feeling better? I'm waiting to hear your great ideas for neighbor/friend gifts this year. You always come up with such neat ideas.

Punk, I can't believe all the snow you are getting already! Did you get your outside work all finished up before it hit? Are you going to get moved into your new office before Christmas? I sure enjoyed seeing how you used all your painted Christmas items on your post on the Holiday forum. They look so nice.

Belle, have your temps dropped too? Are you getting snow yet? Seems like you were just working to find the leak in your pond and here it is winter again. Summer sure went by fast, huh?

Bebe, sounds like you have lots of things going on. Selling your creations certainly keeps you busy painting now doesn't it? I can relate to the cold weather--of course for us, cold is lower than the 60's right? LOL

Franksmom, how did your Thanksgiving go? Was it at your house? Did you get to show off all your projects? Hope you had a great time and lots of compliments.

Krafty, are you still out there? We haven't heard from you for awhile, hope you come by and give us an update on what you've been doing.

Okay, better get moving here. Need to put more Fall stuff away and get ready to go for medical appt. with DH this afternoon. Hope to get started on a new painting project soon--that would help get me in the mood for Christmas I think.

Hugs,

Luvs

Comments (16)