SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Monday morning hello

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Good morning all, hope you had a good weekend. Last week was not so good with Betty's DH's accident and Judith's surgery, even our friend Bebe aka Painting Fool had to have kidney stones removed--twice!

Did anyone do any shopping? Find anything fun to share pics of with us? Yachter should be starting to hit those yard sales soon--I always look forward to seeing her finds.

We know Kathleen has been planting lots and lots of pretty flowers--bet she's got some sore muscles! She'll sure have some pretty pics to share when they all fill in.

I've been doing some trimming and fertilizing, reseeding, etc. myself. Still have one flower bed that needs to be cleaned up. Grass and weeds want to grow in it better than the plants do! ;o(

I've also been sorting out and rearranging a bit in the house. Have a box started of items I really don't use so I can take them to GW. I seem to fix up one area only to make a mess in another area! Does that happen to you too? One thing just leads to another? Today, I want to change my vignette on my buffet. Can't quite decide if I want sand and shells, or something with a bird & flowers theme. I'll take pics and share if it turns out okay.

Even if you don't have a pretty pic to share, please join in and chat at least. I miss you all when I don't hear from you. No matter how busy I get, I always sign on here at least once a day to see what's going on. Feel so sad when there are no new posts. ;o(

Have a good week.

Luvs

Comments (8)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner
More Discussions