SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
memo3

Monday morning check-in

memo3
14 years ago

Hello Cottagers!

Wanted to report that all the monster rose bushes have been removed. Wa-Hoooo, Yee-Hawww!!! The Rancher came over and gave me a hand with them. An area about 8x12. I turned the bed they were in and discovered a side walk to know where in the process. Had to dig that out and cover over everything with dirt. I can now proceed to prep the bed from that area, on the south side, around the corner of the house, and then turn the corner and turn and prep the bed across the west side. I haven't decided how big I need to make it on the west side yet but have some definite plans on what is going in there.

Later in the afternoon we went out to the ranch and I dug more of my old garden plants up. I am now about 1/3 of the way through that flower bed. None of them got planted today but I hope to get some of them in the ground tomorrow.

The only yard clean up left to do at the new house is to trim the four trees on the north side of the house. Then I can empty the trailer one last time and return it to the Rancher. I should be able to get this accomplished tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Things are looking good!

BTW, I think the greenhouse owner across the street may think I'm going to move in on his plant selling territory when he sees all the plants piled out in front of my house today. They'll be quite noticeable because I had to cover everything with sheets last night, in case it we had a freeze. Heee!

What did you get done in your gardens this weekend?

MeMo

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida