SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mlly_gw

What is the right thing to do?

mlly
11 years ago

I could write a novel to give you all the background, but I'll spare you all the agony...basically in a nutshell my question is what is the proper way to handle disposing of items SS left behind after he moved out?

We are getting ready to down size and put our house on the market..we will not be putting our own things in storage, much less his..so would it be improper to send him a message on FB..something to the effect of

What would you like done with your things? Would you like to have one of your family members or friends pick them up? Please adv before such & such date..thank you.

I suppose it would also be helpful to know that SS just returned Christmas card & gift that DH sent him and then posted some sort of cryptic message on his FB..apparently he is upset about something...Lord only knows what, and personally I'm tired of trying to figure it out..I really don't care if I ever speak to him again or not...I wish him happiness & success but the truth is he made my life a living hell and I'm glad he is gone..I do feel bad for DH...so anyway what to do with his things? Advice?

Comments (15)