SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

It's a whole new Monday!

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Hi everyone, Well, I'm feeling better now that I've finally had a couple projects completed to post on here. I've been working on a couple more today, just need to do all the detail work now. They are at that stage where I don't really like them--but I know from past experience that once the details are all added, they will look better! LOL

So what's on your calendar for this week? Got lots of to do's on your list? I really haven't made any big plans, just want to do some more painting and get a few things done around the house. We've been getting rain, so really can't do any yard work now, but that's fine--we need the rain.

Anj, was today your first day of getting DD to early morning practice? Hope you were able to get the little one to curl up and take a little nap with you in the afternoon? I call them my "power" naps. LOL

Punk, how did your friend like her plaque and flowers? Is she doing okay?

Belle, did you get inspired to do another project? Will be waiting to see what you come up with next.

And where did Luthien go? Hope she comes back again with more of her wonderful creations.

Have a good week everyone.

Luvs

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County