SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

A Whole New Monday

pezabelle
15 years ago

Good Morning All!

I kind of got tired scrolling down to see who had posted what so I started a new week.

Where has our Anj gone? Hope you are OK and resting or painting!

It seems that our Spring has not Sprung...it is snowing again and is 22 degrees.

Luvs...you mentioned the Halloween Decor and I am not catching you drift...hehehe snow....drift...OK, I'm being silly. Anyway is that what I should use to do a search or is there a site or blog with that name? I keep putting off what I want to do with every room but the bathroom. I put my foot down and chose the paint for that room. The rest was just getting it done so I chose neutral colors but now want to add wall colors. My bedroom is a very soft lavender, but still looking for blankets and a spread to go with it plus the walls are not quite as colorful as I wanted. After the camera recharges I will take and post a picture of the bathroom and hope the color comes out close, it is now called the " Grandma's Green" room.

Speedy....sounds like you are well ahead in your accounting work. After working for years in a Dr. office and then doing in home care for two very great friends I became an office manager and bookkeeper for a fraternal order and then advanced - or was it pushed - into being a trouble solver for the same order only for a bigger area. I really like this "job" and I really like the bookkeeping part, and here again I guess it is part of what I am, the numbers have to be correct. And I loved teaching others to do the "job" correctly. Anyway the pay wasn't great but the rewards were. I had to give it up when the traveling miles became just to great and the price of gas...well we all know about that.

And to answer you question in another part of this forum, I think I use the same liner as you, except mine reads Royal 5/0 3585. It is rather long and full and moves easily. And as to spell check, just left click on the word and choices pop up in a window and you can click on you choice of the correct word. Found this quite by accident!!!!!!

Luvs..I like your description of rooster....regal! Aren't they just! My D, DS also has Roosters and Hens in her kitchen and for years I didn't want to have any because I didn't want to tread on her toes or copy her...then "what the heck" took over. And we don't have even one that is the same. Most of mine I have painted and most of hers are not, so here we are also different. There are some really beautiful ones out there but they also carry a big price tag.

My GS has been sick for just about a week and DD took him to the ER last night after 3 visits to his DR., with no improvement and found out he has Mono...and is one sick boy. I am heading in to keep him company, so I need to get moving. Hope you are all painting up a storm - but not more snow!

Belle

Comments (19)