SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
incognitomom_gw

HELP!! So frustrated!!

incognitomom
13 years ago

I have a 1/2 sister who is quite a bit younger than me. She is now 21 and has a 1 year old by god only knows who. She was partying a lot and she said she was with lots of guys in a short amount of time. Then she said it was 100% one guys kid. His family got a dna test and he was not the father. Now she keeps saying this other guy is for sure the daddy, but my family all doubts it and of course she won't press it or ask the guy to be involved because she knows she is just guessing. Meanwhile she was dating another guy after she got pregnant and he signed the birth certificate knowing it was not his child. We all told him and her it was a bad idea but she kept saying it was what was best for her child. They broke up a while back and now she wants to get him off the birth certificate! Just shows what an idiot she is.

Anyways when she got pregnant my family kept pressing her to look into other options than keeping the child because she is so immature. She of course promised everyone she was going to change, work, go to school, etc. She had the baby and didn't want to do anything and spent months refusing to do anything and saying she needed to be with her baby. In all actuality she was having friends over everynight and partying adn didn't want to have work or school interfere with it. I even heard from a few people that she would close her childs bedroom door and her door so in the morning she wouldn't be woke up by the baby crying and she could sleep as late as she wanted!!! She of course denys it.

Then last semester she went to school full time and got a job and actually started to mature. Well it didnt last and she quit her job. Now she posts on Facebook all the time about partying with friends and complains that she went to sleep at 5am and her child was up at 10am and how awful it was. Or she says he refuses to sleep at night. All she does is complain about him on there and talk about all her drinking and partying with friends. On Christmas she left our family party because she was going to go get drunk with friends. I asked her who was watching her child and she said it will sleep all night! But the week prior she was complaining the child still does not sleep through the night! Makes me sick!!

A few weeks ago she told me she thought she may be pregnant again. She tells my dad (in front of my stepmom and I) about all these guys she has been with! And my dad says nothing!!! The worst part is she pretends to be allergic to latex so she "can't" use condoms. I kept telling her she is gona get AIDS! Now I say nothing because I think she just wants a reaction out of everyone.

She tries to get everyone to babysit so she can go to concerts, parties, etc. My stepmom (not her biomom) and I now refuse to babysit. My sisters whole life is a party and we are done. My dad refuses to see the problem. He actually gets mad that we won't "help" my sister by babysitting!!! He actually bragged to me asking if I heard my sister was having a party. My response: YES I did...and I heard your gradnchild will be there in the middle of it all...what do you think about that? He says nothing then. My dad seems like he is clueless about what an awful parent my sister is. She drags her baby out at 11pm or later to go pick up friends. She is a slob and her and baby are always sick with diarreah or vomiting (I am sure its because he kitchen is disgusting). Plus she does not cook often and they live on fast food. She has had CPS called on her once and they did nothing!

And then she always has the nerve to say that by the time this child is 3 or 4 she wants another so it will have siblings to play with! She can not even take care of this one. When my stepmom and I have said she should worry about school..then marriage and kids she says she does not need to be married to have more kids.

My sister does not have a washer/dryer adn always goes to everyone elses houses to do laundry. Wouldn't be so bad but she does not even bring detergent and she just lets her child walk around while she goes outside and talks on the phone or smokes and expects everyone else to watch the child. I go out and get her now. My stepmom put her foot down and said no more doing laundry at their house. My dad faught her on it but she won't give in and they continue to fight about it.

So my dad had made plans to sleepover tonite at my house and watch my kids so me and dh can go out for the night. We could go out without him here really because sd is old enough to babysit. But my dad offered because he has pets at his house the kids are allergic to so they can never go there and he wanted to spend time with the kids. Well I was talking to him and told him that I do not want my sister over while I am gone because she was complaining yesterday about another flu. He said she is better and I said I still don't want her over. Then he said he was going to have her over here to do laundry and I said no. Now he is mad at me and said he will not be here tonite. I said fine. But now it messes up me and dh's plans because we don't want to leave the kids here and have my sister trying to show up! And I think his whole plan from the beginning was to come here so she could do laundry...not so he could see his grandkids!

My dad sees no boundries when it comes to my sister. It is always what she wants! My stepmom and I told him she should go to a laundromat and spend the $15 and get it all done quick. We also pointed out that she uses our detergents, fabric softener, stain remover...plus the gas, electric, water, etc and it costs us the 15 then. He says it is no big deal as long as it saves her $$??? I just don't get it.

He also does not understand why she can't come over the day after she complains she had the flu!! She has done that before and gotton my whole family sick! I am pregnant right now and do not need to catch the flu! I have bad enough morning sickness. I am tired of it. But now my dad is just mad at my stepmom and me because he feels we have this big conspiracy against my sister. He just refuses to see what a piece of crap she is! I am ready to stop talking to my dad and sister forever!!! They are driving me crazy! HELP!!!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH