SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn237

Nursery fabric picked , now need advice on paint,etc etc.

Lyban zone 4
13 years ago

Hi

I hope you are all not to fed up with my ongoing nursery questions but I am back. My daughter has made her decision on fabrics and for those that followed my last post, she chose the corals. But decided against the neutral shades and is going with stripes.

I have included photos of the small room again. The built-ins are almost finished and we should be able to get a true photo of that soon and begin painting. The phots came out with an orange look which is not true to life.

I have included here a sketch that I tried to make up of the wall with built-ins. The light on ceiling will be replace with a small clear crystal chandelier.

The Roman shade will be the striped fabric

The window seat the striped on one side and polka dots on other side

The glider has the large flowered print with some touches of brown in it.

The crib skirt (if we decide on one will be the plain blush fabric to the right of photo)

The solid colors in the top left hand side of photo will be an assortment of cushions on the seat.

The colors in the photos are not as bright as IRL. The paint chips are maybe:

The vibrant Blush for the back inside wall of bookcases and the bulkhead. This color actually matches perfectly the dark color in fabrics.

The Mellowed Ivory for the ceiling.

The Navajo white-OC 95 for the other three walls

The cloud white for the built-ins and the doors and crown molding.

Please let me know what you all think of these choices and if you would choose differently. I do not mind honest opinions.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living