SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_63513

Beadboard Wallpaper Same Product from both sources

User
14 years ago

Ok, somewhere I promised to let you know if the beadboard wallpaper manufactured in the UK by Graham & Brown was the same product if ordered from either Home Depot or from Southern Hospitality, both online sources.

Yes, it is the same product. The same amount is on the roll. Home Depot sells one item 11 yds x 20.5" and calls it a "roll" and sells it for around $25. US.

Southern Hospitality sells the same product for about $25 also, but they call it a double roll or a "bolt" but it has the same label and the same 11 yds x 20.5" dimensions.

Both labels are exactly the same. Of course the pattern number (15274) is the same. What I find interesting is that the LOT number is also the same.....#001.

Sorry I cannot find the thread where the use of this heavy textured paper on cabinet doors and on wainscoting and in the back of cabinets was being discussed.

At this writing, I am anticipating adding it to the shed style ceiling of my recently redone enclosed backporch. Although the whole roof may come off later, at least I will get the practice in a noncritical application of the product.

We already have beadboard ceilings on the side porch (now an enclosed sunroom) and on the covered front stoop. I'm partial to the look. If it sticks good, I may just cover the trap door of the pull-down attic steps in the hallway between the two bedrooms.

Comments (15)