SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caryclan2

Golden Wave or Lapidus granite advice and installed pictures

caryclan2
13 years ago

Looking for pics of Golden Wave or Lapidus granite installed. We are in the middle of our remodel and I am second guessing ALL of my decisions. We are going for a tuscan look and have beautiful cherry wood cabinets, I am having them stained with a warm carmel apple color with a glaze. I have picked out

a beautiful warm dark gold dust mahogony wood floor and while walking through the granite yard I am drawn to the Golden Wave or Lapidus grantie.

I strolled through two places and picked the same granite out at both places...the man told me they were the same item, just went by different names at each store. So....my problem is I am worried about all the movement in the granite.....I am drawn to the warm colors and the beauty of the granite but I am worried that it might be to busy when installed. Is there another granite that has the warm yellows with a more cohesive over all appearance? I would love to see your installed pics if anyone has this granite. Thanks everyone! I love this site and have learned soooo much!!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths