SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelly2008

my life

kelly2008
16 years ago

I am new to this site. MY husband and step son left my house. My husband and I couldnt agree on a plan for my ss to live when he returned home. He is 19. He has been down a path of dectruction- drugs, alcohol, not working, quitting school. I have two youner daughters. His dad said he is not going to parent his son at this time and set any paremeters while he is here. He was here only two days and got caught smoking pot in the house. He leaves at all hours of the night, leaving the door unlocked while we are sleeping. After much expression to my husband of the concerns, he has ignored my wishes. I informed him I couldn't take anymore. Him and ss left and now wishes for a divorce because he feels I have never accepted his son. He thinks I should accept ss for the way he is and to let him be. I disagree and have only asked for a plan for ss. A plan to help himself so he can become a responsible adult. Instead I have lost my husband due to this ordeal. I need suggestions on what to do now. Husband is angry and says I am wrong for doing his son that way. I only wanted what was best for ss. No I have to suffer. Any suggestions?

Comments (14)