SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ninapearl_gw

the new man in my life...meet "frank"

Ninapearl
last year

after suddenly and very unexpectedly losing my senior great dane girl to bone cancer about 5 weeks ago, i didn't think i could ever bring another dane into my heart. my remaining dane, pippin, was so sad and watching her grieve the loss of her best friend, i decided the only thing that would lessen her (and my) pain was a new friend so the search began.

i contacted pippin's breeder and lo and behold, she had a friend who co-owned a lovely 3 year old boy with her. the lady is a mobile groomer and teaches grooming so she travels a lot and frank never did like that lifestyle. he prefers to lounge around at home so he'll fit right in here. they had been looking for the perfect home for him for almost 2 years and when i mentioned to her that i needed another dane, she jumped at the chance to place him with me.

pippin and frank met friday and from the moment they got together, they were both totally smitten with each other. we agreed that the match was so good, there was no need to wait so frank came home with us that very day. he is beyond sweet, very cuddly and very much a gentleman. he loves everyone!

this was their first meeting. we had no sooner dropped their leashes and the started playing and zooming all around.

frank (left) and pippin.

they adore each other!

they are never far apart now.

this is eden. she came to me as a retired show dog at the age of 3 and we had 6 wonderful years together. this loss hit me very hard, i miss her more than words can say!

Comments (34)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert