SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
craftygirl75

Can I Rant for a minute? - again...

CraftyGirl75
21 years ago

Sorry folks - but I just have to. I just can't believe it. Some of you may remember over a month ago I posted about ordering from Autumn Windz. Well, to make a long story short - she never shipped, no correspondance from her, and so I had my credit card company reverse the funds. That was two weeks ago that I got my money back. So today in my e-mail box I got a message from UPS saying that she arranged a pick up of my order and it will be shipping today! **SCREAM** It's been five weeks since the order! I am so ticked off at her. You can never reach her, she doesn't have voice mail, and she refuses to answer e-mail. The only way I can make sure she's even possibly getting feedback from me is to fax her. I faxed her again today and told her to stop shipment because I was going to refuse the order. I mean, she has to have been contacted by merchant services and been told that the money was being refunded. You know what else - I haven't even replaced the order on the molds I ordered from her. So I really need them, but at this point it's the principle.

Whew - I feel a bit better.

Thanks guys.

Heather

Comments (6)

Sponsored