SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

I WON! I can't believe it!

Penny
23 years ago

I WON!! I still can't believe it! I got a call today from Rebecca at CK telling me I won their Ad Trivia contest and I will be getting $350.00 worth of scrapbook supplies!!!! :) The only down side is they said it won't get here for about 3 weeks! :( I am SO excited! They said that I will get a little something from each company that's name or ad was in the contest! This is SO cool! THe company's are: Northern Spy, Pioneer, Mambi, SRM, Carl, Hot Off the Press, Accucut, Generations, O'Scrap, J. P. Whimsey, stickopotamus, Zip Art, Club Scrap, Highsmith, K and C Company, Lasting Impressions, Rainbow Papers, Frances Meyer, KMA, Paper Adventures, Stampin Up, Mrs. Grossmans, Ellison's, C-Line, Creative Trends, Alaphabet Soup, Vintage Inks, Cockadoddle, Paper Patch, Provo Craft, Deja Views, EK Success, Cropper Hopper, CTMH, Undo, Lasting Impressions, Archival Mist, and Keep A Memory, I think that is all of them. Whew! I am going to have a BLAST! I guess God knew I wasn't going to be able to afford anything new for a long time since I had to help my daughter get a new to her car. Penny

Comments (13)

Sponsored