SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
look4angel

Partial sticker sheet swap!!

look4angel
22 years ago

Okay ladies now is the time to get rid of all those partially used sticker sheets!!!!!! Send in as many partially used up, almost gone, half modules, one or two mambi kid, etc.. as you would like swapped out and I will do my best to swap them out as fairly as possible. PLEASE put at least your initals on the backs of these stickers so I don't send you back the same sheets! Also include in your MAILER (do not post it here) a do not send, and a wish list, that I will TRY to go by, for example:. No girl items, prefer boy themes.... no kids themes, prefer adult... etc... I can only work with what is sent in though, so please know that I am limited here in that respect. I will do my best to swap out sticker sheets that have close to the same amount of stickers left remaining on the sheets, but that is going to be kinda difficult, so please if you are going to be really picky forgo this swap, for both of our peace of minds! Due date for this swap is: Oct 10, since all you have to do is ship them. PLEASE no torn, or unusable stickers, and to cut down on the mailing costs please cut off the unused or blank portions of these sticker sheets. ( If possible) Send a SASE for the return of your newly swapped out partial sheets, NO metered mail. Please email me for my address if you don't already have it. NO reward (aka great job, teacher type stickers please) and they must be scrapbook suitable and AF. No more than 5 of the same partial sticker sheet so there is a nice assortment for everyone. Love Penny A.

Comment

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County