SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

Sticker swap

Penny
23 years ago

Anyone here interested in another sticker swap, since we had such fun with the last one?
Here are the rules:
All stickers must be acid free.
Stickers must be full sheets, or modules (a module is anywhere the sticker sheet can be torn apart with a preforated edge) any partial (Partial meaing stickers missing from the sheet) sheets of stickers will be considered a gift, and will not be returned.
Stickers will be swapped out as close to the same size as possible, BUT sticker sizes are sometimes hard to match up, so if you are going to be really upset if the stickers returned to you are slightly smaller or larger than what you sent in, please keep your stickers, as I do my best to be fair, but I can only work with what is sent in.
No more than 5 modules of the same exact sticker, so everyone gets a good variety back.
No "reward" type stickers, like teachers use, please submit scrapbook suitable stickers only. (this doesn't mean only Mrs. Grossmans, or Frances Meyer, it means that if you wouldn't put it in your scrapbook then please don't send it in and ask me to give it to someone else.
Most importantly WRITE YOUR INITALS on the backs of your stickers! That way I don't give you back the same stickers you sent me!
Send all stickers inside a plastic bag, along with a SASE, for the return of your sticker sheets. If you send a small envelope, I may have to cut apart your newly swapped sticker sheets to be able to fit your new stickers back in your envelope.
Please send in a mininum of 20 sticker modules to be swapped out.
If you can go by these rules and would like some new stickers, then please email me privately for my address.
Due date will be May 15th.
If you are in both the paper swap AND the sticker swap, then you can mail both inside the same envelope. Love Penny

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths