SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joulesr4me

what-cha-all up to?

joulesR4me
18 years ago

Hi there ... thought I was lost huh? Somehow my membership got messed up - I couldn't figure out how to rejoin - then, all the sudden, I can get back in (w/o doing nuthin). ????? Oh well, it's working for now so I thought I'd say "hi" and see what you're all up to? Seems like the only post that's taken hold is the coffee thread.....

I'm still at the space center - but getting ready to take a new job - working with the robotic arm. Not a whole lot more cash but, if we ever launch again, I will get to sit at a console for launch. That's one thing I've never done. Oh, and I get my own office and am able to telecommute!!!

I'm still in school --- shooting for application to med school in 2008. That seems like a loooooong time away, but there's lots to be done by then. I spent the summer volunteering at the hospital ER. Man - I loved it! I am concentrating on being a trauma/burn surgeon --- but there's probably little change that I, at my advanced age, would ever get a surgery position (if even getting into med school). But it's sure given me new-found-energy!

That's bout it ... hope you all are doing fine!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner