SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
2ajsmama

What about these bookcases for my FR?

2ajsmama
14 years ago

Please tell me what you think of these bookcases for my family room. We have brown microfiber sleeper and loveseat, golden oak coffee and end tables, and darker oak breakfast table in corner by kitchen. The FR is open to the kitchen with golden (Cider) oak cabinets. But our microfiber does have darker feet - esp. the ottoman, which is almost black.

I have an Ikea bookcase in one corner (by the couch), that could go b/c I can't find another to match (discontinued stain?). The jewelry box is gone now that art supplies are in kitchen drawer. Only have 24" to each side of bay window, these will fit since seller says they're 19" wide x 12" deep - about the size of my Ikea but 4" taller.

Sorry these pics are from b4 the Ikea bookcase and the ottoman.

{{gwi:1448174}}

Breakfast nook furniture

I know the room seems crowded, we have the LS in the bay right now and the ottoman in front of the slider. The toybox is either going away if we get bookcases with doors - all our boardgames are in there now so doors will hide them (and larger art supplies like pads). Larger boxes/puzzles can go on shelves in the coat closet once I get my French doors out of there to finish and hang.

Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: narrow bookcases - 1 door each

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz