SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tesmith_gw

Help with my other daughters room!

tesmith
10 years ago

Some of you have recently given me suggestions for my one daughters bedroom http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/decor/msg0709114332690.html Now I am asking for ideas for Her twin sister"s room.

This daughter is the more colorful and bold. The first daughter is more reserved this one is the polar opposite
Here is the bedspread this daughter wanted

I have purchased lime green curtains and a floor rug that tie in with the green in the spread well.
What should I do for the walls? I am thinking pick a purple in the spread and lighten it and put on all the walls would be the most tasteful, But I know she would like crazier maybe two wall colors she is a purple pink loving girl but not the soft colors any longer but the more bold.M other thought was to try and match into the lighter part of the pink in the spread and use that for the walls.

I know a bright yellow would set well with the green but I am trying to stay away from the yellow as that is the color the room is now (In a lighter shade)

So help I need ideas and suggestions, still looking for more input with the other room as well!

Comments (10)