SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelly_gw

New Here--Intro

kelly
24 years ago

Hi y'all. I've been coming to this site for a couple days, and reading your messages. Since I have a question, I thought I'd start by introducing myself. My name is Kelly, and I've been scrapping for 2.5 years. I just finished my ds#2 album (the first 5 years anyways) and I feel like "what an accomplishment!" I've also done an album for the 4 months I lived in Australia, and I did a wedding album for my mom's second wedding 2 years ago.

Right now I'm starting my own wedding/honeymoon album. I need some good ideas for layouts. I'm going for an elegant yet informal look. I'm using lots of ivory, lilac and hunter green papers, and ivy stickers. I've got CM's wedding sticker pack.

I've peeked at CM's idea books, 6 back issues of magazines, and 2 other scrapbook books. I've found lots of nice layouts that I like, but not sure where they fit in my album.

Here's where my question comes. I'm looking for some ideas on how to put my wedding invite in the book. It is going to be the only thing on the page (well that and the reply cards etc). Has anybody seen/done anything really stunning with wedding invitations?

TIA

Comment (1)

Sponsored