SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathec_gw

Does anyone have this microwave & pizza oven combo?

kathec
12 years ago

I just picked up June's Kitchen and Bath issue and saw a picture of Kenmore's Micro & Pizza oven combo. I've never of it before. Does anyone have this? Do you love it?

Most of the reviews are positive with many raves.

In my remodel I'm going to end up with 2 smallish ovens, one in a Chambers range and the other a 24" wall oven. I'm planning to buy a microwave anyway so I'm wondering if this could come in handy for small stuff or overflow for say, Thanksgiving or something, like heating bread while the other two ovens handle the turkey and sides. Apparently, in addition to pizza (frozen or fresh), it can do cookies, biscuits, breads and pastry and it toasts too.

We've been working on the kitchen for over a year, but just this past week we've been without an oven due to electrical work. It's killing me! I've been using our old microwave and a single induction unit, which severly limits my meal choices. This might be something to buy and use before we're done (and after) and at the rate we've been going it could still be weeks or (sigh) months.

I'd love some opinions on this.

Thanks!

Comments (10)