SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

MissStaceyh- Which light wood floor will you be choosing for yo

susanlynn2012
14 years ago

MissStaceyh,

In another post you stated, "I too am normally drawn to dark woods but I've found some beautiful lighter floors that I will be choosing for my new home."

missstaceyh, What lighter color flooring will you be choosing for your new home?

Were your Brazilian Cherry floors glossy? Did the darker floors darken the room?

Thanks for sharing information that you felt the dark floor was difficult to clean. I thought Brazilian Cherry was a medium colored floor but it is still difficult to clean. Sorry for all the questions but I love Brazilian Cherry flooring but I hate cleaning but want my home office floors to always look clean. I am still not sure what I am going to do since one side of me loves the Brazilian Cherry flooring and the other side of me is afraid that the darker floors will really darken up my interior townhouse that has no overhead lighting. The flooring goes so well with my cherry furniture. Then the other side of me wants a lighter floor to give more contrast between my cherry office furniture and the floor and to not darken the room. I am also afraid that the ligher floors may show skid marks from clients shoes and show dirt more except for dust which light floors hide?

Comments (2)