SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
penny_gw

I hate Olin Mills

Penny
24 years ago

Am I the only one who hates Olin Mills photo studios and other pro photo shop's? They refuse to let anyone get a copy made of one of their photos, unless it's done by them. I feel that when I pay that kind of price to get the photo taken in the first place, that I ought to be able to get it copied where ever I want to, without having to spend another arm and a leg to let them do it again. I know they say we are paying for the photographer's skills and all, but I think we pay for that the first time, and we should not be stuck paying for it again. I guess this will not be such of a problem now that home scanner's are around but when times were harder for our parents, the cost of these photo's were so high that many children do not have a single photo done of themselves, much less a copy. I think we all know that it doesn't cost that much for film or developing, so why is the price for these photos and copies so outrageous to begin with? After all when we pay a plumber to plumb our house, we don't have to pay him again everytime we turn on the water. Penny

Comments (8)

Sponsored