Bar soap into liquid pump soap
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
Related Discussions
Liquid Soap that leaves you Squeaky Clean?
Comments (9)I have the same problem, although I have dry skin.My DH loves Oil of Olay bar soap, and while I admit it does have a nice lather, I hate the feeling of any kind of "residue" on my skin when I get out of the shower. I'd just rather use a lotion for dryness; I get in the shower to get clean. I have actually used the BBW "Breathe" gel and I do like it. It has a nice light fragrance. The other thing that comes to mind is that I noticed at my SIL's home once that she kept a bottle of antibacterial liquid hand soap in the shower because it's what her young grandson liked; I tried it and was pleasantly surprised that my skin felt clean but not too dry....See MoreWhich liquid bath soap...
Comments (19):) actually, the only problems I've ever had is finding scents that both DH and I like- honestly, lilac does smell funny on large, burly men- not to mention that it seems to 'spoil' faster on them! Karma Sutra's Clove is our favorite, but it's a once a year treat to buy a bottle, since it's not cheap. Yves Rocher makes some great ones in Green Tea, bamboo, and Cypress (along with rose, honeysuckle, and watermelon) that DH really likes, as well- and you can usually get them for like $3 a bottle....See Moreliquid soap and glass doors
Comments (3)Neutregena and Dove have liquid bath that is not drying. Oil of Olay is also good and non-drying. Wal-Mart Equate brand is good. I use Dove, Neutregena or Oil of Olay in cold weather and Equate in the summer. Dove has liquid soap with grains in it that you might like. My D-I-L had some and I used it by mistake and was surprised it had grains in it. I have not tried it since. Not sure what it was called. I use the regular Dove. I use the nylon net bath scrubbies, works great for most of the body. The liquid really foams up. Works on a washcloth also but does not foam as much. In case you are interested, the Equate hand liquid works well and does not leave hands slick feeling like some of the other brands. I hate trying to rinse the slick feeling off....See MoreSoft-soap liquid hand soap
Comments (27)I have always preferred bar soap, and I mean soap not some detergent bar. I have made my own-love coconut oil based soap with mint scent. Very creamy bubbles. Elsewise I use Hard milled lavender. I have watered down dish washing liquid to use at sinks for hand washing for thirty years or more. Dawn or Palmolive typically. Very effective for removing bacteria. I prefer to pay for my emollients separately since the point is to trap water in the skin surface. I have always wondered how soap which is designed to grab on to fat for instance will leave the fat behind when you wash with a soap with extra emollients built in....See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
Related Stories

BATHROOM VANITIESBetter Places to Stash That Soap
Banish gloppy bars and flimsy pumps, and the only things you’ll need to clean are your hands
Full Story
SHOWERSTurn Your Shower Niche Into a Design Star
Clear glass surrounds have raised the design bar for details such as shampoo and soap shelves. Here are 4 standouts
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Zen Bath Finds for a More Serene You
Let tension and stress melt away as you pamper yourself with spa-worthy linens, soaps, salts and other amenities
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGTackle Big Messes Better With a Sparkling-Clean Dishwasher
You might think it’s self-cleaning, but your dishwasher needs regular upkeep to keep it working hard for you
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESPop Culture Watch: 12 Home Trends from the '80s Are Back
Hold on to your hat (over your humongous hair); interior design elements of the 1980s have shot forward to today, in updated fashion
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN19 Dream Tubs for Bath Lovers
Pour a Glass of Wine and Sink Into One of These Unusual, Luxurious Bathtubs
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN7-Day Plan: Get a Spotless, Beautifully Organized Bathroom
We’ve broken down cleaning and decluttering the bath into daily, manageable tasks
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGThe Best Way to Get Your Windows Spotlessly Clean
Learn the pros’ tips and tricks for cleaning windows and getting them streak-free
Full Story
HOME TECH7 Ways to Charge Up and Connect After Disaster
Products and tips for communicating and keeping essential items running till the power's back on
Full Story
BASEMENTSBasement of the Week: For the Love of Sports and Games
Skateboards, an elevated train, a surfboard lighting fixture ... see how one family packed their basement with fun features
Full Story
grainlady_ks