SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandlapper_rose

Birthday Block Exchange Community - General Discussion (Dec.)

sandlapper_rose
13 years ago

This is a place where all of the members of the Birthday Block Exchange can post to share general information or say hello. We are trying to get to know each other a little better. The groups for 2011 have all been formed and names sent out, but if you missed out and might want to be on a substitution list, get in touch with me or Kristene.

Please continue to post as you have been doing for the birthday girls each month - by group name, birthday, first name and GardenWeb name and just one heading for each starting about a month before his/her birthday. Kristene or I will try to remember to do that for the groups, but if you notice we have not done so yet, you can start the heading. Just make sure there is not one already there. Having one list makes it so much easier to check to see what has been sent and received. Kristene or I will post the birthdays for the following month a few weeks ahead of time as a reminder of which birthdays are coming up. That also will continue just like last year also. This is just a place to chat, share information, pass along favorite web sites, etc.

How did it get to be December so soon? This year just flew by! I'll bet many of you, like me, are trying to finish making some Christmas gifts --- maybe forget the word "finish" and talk about "starting" them? LOL

Happy Holidays to all and I'll be back on here before long.

After the holidays maybe we can share what gifts we made and pictures of them if you have pictures. Not now or we will spoil the surprises!!!

Jeanne

Comments (10)