SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catmagnet_gw

Depression glass & other curiosities

CatMagnet
12 years ago

As requested, here are photos of some of my depression glass. (I have others but they're packed away until I find a good place for them. Also, I have some ruby red and lots of forest green which is packed as well.)

This first one isn't all depression glass (obviously). The ones that are: the sherbets on the top shelf (unknown pattern), the middle shelf pedestal cake plate (Harp pattern, ice blue) and the middle shelf sherbets (Madrid pattern, I think; my aunt gave them to me and it's been a while since I looked them up).

I have a "thing" for footed sherbets.

I have more creamers/sugars than this, but these are the nicest ones I have. I just stuck the plates there this weekend after I got them out of the china cabinet. LOL

This one is the side area of my kitchen. You can see all the milk glass I pulled out of the china cabinet. :-) I stuck some leftover depression glass plates and a teacup on top of one of the cake plates. To the right of that, there is two pieces of pink depression glass, no pattern.

By the way, this whole set-up isn't permanent. The rooster print will go, it's just a placeholder and really doesn't look as bad as it does in the photo (though it's still pretty bad, lol). The sideboard is one of my favorite Goodwill finds. (I thought about it for a week before I decided to get it; couldn't believe it was still there!)

These are another Goodwill find:

Thistle pattern. Each set was $2. Need to find a safe place for them (I have cats). :-) They aren't on the kitchen table currently. And excuse the flash, that was taken with my old camera.

Lastly, not depression glass, but a Goodwill find that does need some TLC:

The shade is just a placeholder. But the lamp was $10, so I couldn't pass it up!

Now, I've showed you mine. You show me yours! :-)

(I'd also love to see anyone else's loved collections, favorite finds, anything you absolutely adore. Doesn't have to be antiques, either!)

Comments (14)