SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liljunkr

Award Store @ daily trivia

liljunkr
13 years ago

I've strained my brain every day for months now. I have had great fum. I may be slow but I still got a few marbles rolling round in the ole noggin. I played till I had a bunch of bucks saved. Today I just went and got my wonderful new MONEY Fountain! I wanted it when I saw it first. There is a great space in my mind's garden where it will look stunning.

Now it was hard to get someone to deliver an imaginary Money fountain and some of the guys looked at me like I was absolutely gonzo when I told them what I had bought. So I went back to the Award Store and got me a cute little red truck so I could bring the Money fountain to my mind all by myself. Let me tell you it was and incredible journey. In my mind the Money fountain wasn't to heavy and it just flowed money all the time. I got it loaded and was on my way in seconds. I did notice as I drove down Hwy IQ there were lots of accidents behind me, multiple car pileups. I'm lucky I wasn't in one of those. Probably absent minded or daydreaming drivers. Its not like anyone can text while they are driving in my mind. You just can't force people to pay attention to the road.

I got the Money Fountain home and into the garden where it DOES look fabulous. I got to thinking it is time to show off my Mind's garden and the new fountain. I'm inviting all kinds of my cyber friends and all my personalities to a garden party later this afternoon when it will be just to HOT to work outside. This means ya"ll too.

Then just to be on the safe side. I ran back to the Award Store and got a great Blender and a fruit bowl. MMM serving fruit smoothies or strawberry daquaries and the non calorie countable cookies. I know my friends in Farmland are going to be just a bit jealous they can't have the same money fountain. Well since I have all this company coming this afternoon I guess I better go build that pool and pergola. Just gotta love the Award Store.

LIL

Comments (4)