SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

It's A Boy!!!

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

Oh, no it's not.

It's just the bathroom color.

BM Constellation. Thought it was going to be a groovy, hip kinda blue that would work with my grays...OMG, It looks like a nursery is set up in the bathroom. (I did paint the walls and ceiling and it does look awesome on the ceiling)

I'm trying to keep an open mind....maybe when the dark floor is installed along with the cabinets that are newly espresso gel stained.

And when I add in all the spa-like accessories...

It looks a little better after I put the bamboo roman blind back up. You know, it darkens it up a little.

Oh Lordy, what was I thinking?

If it things turn ugly and I can't get over it, I'm thinking just going white. My poor family thinks I've gone bonkers and the entire house is "gray" (we all know better).

It's just so unsophisticated in there. I might as well have fish on the walls. And go with an aquarium theme.... :o

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free.

No photos, they won't do any good. I'm sure I can't quite capture the glow of baby blue coming out of that room.

I told my dh not to even look in there. If he doesn't know that I'm struggling with the color of the paint, then he won't know if I change it. Good thinking, right?

Gotta run, just crushed tomatoes and they are now boiling....dinner awaits the hungry newborn. UGH

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH