Houzz Logo Print

Kitchen faucets

monica_pa Grieves
14 years ago

I tried asking this on the kitchen forum...but, no help.

We need a new faucet in the kitchen, for the double sink. He wants another single faucet, I want a high bar-style like the one in my old house.

I'd also like one of those extension sprayers, instead of the separate one that pulls out of it's own spot on the sink.

Tom swears the pull down or extension sprayer in the spout(I don't know the real term) will break, and need constant replacing.

Can anyone help me try to change his mind?

Care to recommend one that won't cost an arm and a leg?

He refuses to buy PriceFister or Moen.

Comments (11)