SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sprtphntc7a

beekeeperswife; marble slab on c.l.

sprtphntc7a
12 years ago

Hey Bee,

read babushka C.L. find thread and of course went on CL to see what was there and found a marble slab, already ends finished in K of P. don't know if this is what you are looking for, but just thought i'd give you a heads up.

there are pics too!

good luck, hope it works for your space!!!

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

Large Marble Piece - Counter Top / Table - $300 (King of Prussia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-04-21, 12:12PM EDT

Reply to: sdpxv-2954325538@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large marble piece. 41 3/4W x 73 1/2 L x 3/4D. All sides are finished.

Colors are grey, black, and white.

Would make a great counter top or table top.

Piece is being sold as is. Does have a few scratches. Could fill with grey marker or ash etc.

Was quoted that this piece new would be over $2000.

This piece is currently in the Anything & Everything Resale and Consignment warehouse in King of Prussia.

It is extremely heavy. Buyer is responsible for all moving and lifting. I do have a loading dock.

You can check out my website for more information, photos and additional furniture.

Anything & Everything, resale and consignment warehouse, King of Prussia, PA

Anythingresale.com

SCAMMERS PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING - Please do not bother emailing me. I only accept cash upon physical pickup of the merchandise. I will not even consider paypal, cashiers checks, mailing payments or dealing with your moving companies etc. Do not waste my time or yours.

⢠Location: King of Prussia

Comments (2)