SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wawcooks

Triple Kitchen Sink

wawCooks
11 years ago

Hi, Working through the plans to renovate our kitchen and debating on kitchen sink. Wanted a Silgranite sink BUT functionality key and think the configuration of two equal sized bowls flanking a smaller disposal basin (three compartments total) is the most practical for the way DH, DD and I "flow" in our kitchen

It APPEARS that the only options we have for this configuration is a stainless sink? However, before we jumped to a stainless undermount with three sections and gave up the dream for a silgranit or fireclay...thought I'd run this topic up the flagpole at GW. Anyone else find another option with that configuration? I searched on the forum to see if the topic had been raised before and didn't come across something - but maybe I used the wrong search phrases though so if you recall this being adressed before, please point me in the right direction :)

The kitchen is too narrow for an island or a third prep sink so we will have sink location and think one with 2 or 3 compartments makes most sense.

We are often working all at one time, some dishes soaking, veggies being rinsed, and peelings being created. It seemed to make sense with the flow of several people working at one time to get meals prepared to be able to put the disposable stuff out of the way of working space.

However, thoughts and feedback welcome. :) Regards, Cheryl

Comments (11)