SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
credomk_gw

favorite pink paint for nursery: anyone used BM's Ribbon Pink?

credomk
12 years ago

We're ready to start painting the nursery for our August arrival, and I'm fretting about getting the shade of pink right. Too many times things go up on the wall and just are NOT right at all.

I think I've committed to BM's Ribbon Pink. Has anyone used it? Thoughts?

The room is south-facing, fairly small, and has a good-sized window. Trim is a yellow-toned oak that _hopefully_ will eventually get painted white (it would be the first room that we paint the trim in, and the timing depends on how many projects we are able to fit in before the baby arrives). Carpet is a fairly neutral color. Panel curtains are currently a sheer white but I am hoping to make some out of the fabric in the link eventually. This fabric will be one of the primary ones in her wall quilt; we'll be picking up the aqua and pink tones primarily, with some splashes of the pear green.

I'd considered going for a light shade of pink but DH is afraid it will get washed out in that room, especially until/unless we get the trim painted. Most of the other colors in the house are in a richer spectrum.

I looked in the gallery but couldn't find any threads on pink paint.

TIA for any help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Amy Butler's MM Fresh Poppies Ivory

Comments (9)