SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
summerholic

HELP--need advice on drapes

summerholic
15 years ago

So, I have bought drapes on a whim. They were too good to pass up...custom made, double hem, and one set is french pleat the other reverse pleat. They were on sale becasue someone didn't pick them up. Seeing as we are not in the house yet and nothing has been painting I thought, why not???

So here is my problem.

There are 4 panels. As I said one set is reverse pleat and they are striped, the other set are french pleat and they are floral. The are both from the same family of fabric and the colours in them are identical. They match PERFECTLY with the P&L Putty wall colour I had picked out.

Ques #1...Can I have these 2 similar but not identical drapes in the same room? If I have them in the Living room there is one window on one wall and another window on another wall.

Ques #2(if I can't go with the first option) Can I have these drapes on windows that share the same wall but the windows are in two different rooms? This would mean moving the Putty colour into the kitchen and family room.

If No to all of the above, I have to come up with a new plan as the drapes are not returnable.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH