SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Any big projects this week? Let's share?

igloochic
14 years ago

Just for grins and giggles...anyone doing any big projects in the next week or two? I have decided to forgo painting the window trim in the kitchen for a few weeks so that I can focus on getting the garage reorganized.

Yesterday a 20' conex was delivered for me to fill with the CRAP in my garage (after three years of construction, it's literally packed with just a path to the door). I'll take some before pics today to show the mess (though I have gotten rid of a couple of stacks in the conex already).

I have to get it all done before we leave for IVF on the 19th (I can't do any heavy lifting after the procedure). I'm hoping to get it empty this week and get the floor painted, then build the cabinet boxes and get the conex unloaded before the 19th. I wanted to paint the walls but I'm not sure I can get that done in the short time, but the floor cabinets I am getting all have wheels so I can have them moved and paint later.

Anyone else got a big project in the works? New drapery? Painting, etc? It's always fun to share the before and after pics :)

Comments (36)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company