SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
odessaquilts

Sept. 09 Block Lotto winner thanks you all

odessaquilts
14 years ago

Hi everyone,

This has been a banner week for my mailbox. Thursday I received an order I had place from Quilter's Quarter AND a book shipment from Karpet (thanks, by the way; the books are perfect). Friday I got a box of FQ's, bacon & dark chocolate chip cookies, an apron and several other small gifts from a quilter friend in PA. Today (Sat.) I completed my trifecta by receiving my Sept. Lotto blocks from Calliope. They are pretty. I am still not sure how I am going to set them, but it will be intriguing, whatever I choose to do.

Thought you would enjoy seeing a photo of what I got today. I understand that Salijo is still sending me her contribution, so that will make it even more interesting.

Tha;nks again everyone who participates in these block lottos. It is really a fun proposition to attempt a new pattern, knowing that if you like it you may win enough blocks to make a quilt [without all the extra work]. On the flip side, if you don't care for the block, you never have to look at it or create another one again! So it's a win-win situation for all!

Odessa

Comments (10)