SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sholland_gw

What can you do with this (play)house for $100?

sholland
16 years ago

Thought it might be fun to get some ideas from the people who have decorating ability! I tell you, I am in awe of what some of you people can do with a room. I seem to lack that decorating gene.

At any rate, we have a playhouse in our backyard, and two daughters, one 6 and one 3 and a half. We're finally getting around to doing something with the playhouse, other than removing the railing around for structural reasons. I pressure washed the whole thing yesterday - that was fun!

We're now planning to paint the inside (hopefully, we could use some our extra interior paint on the inside - not sure). We have some light colors that we can use, and thought it might be fun to use different colors on different walls. I thought of checking some garage sales/swap shed for some furniture - it has a table and a cabinet in there usually, but maybe some other small pieces would be nice.

But what else could I do for almost no money?

Outside - usually has slide attached on the right, but that was temporarily removed as grinding a stump near the bottom. The house is also that color of brown, which we don't like, but haven't done anything with. I was thinking of just painting the inside, and maybe the front by the porch for now.

Looking out through the windows:

The back corner (I have no idea who Morgan Lee Clark is, or why she was chalking her name in here):

We live in Northern BC, so in the winter time the playhouse is used to store outside toys, table, etc.

Thanks for any ideas!

Comment (1)