SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beekeeperswife_gw

Green Bathroom Follow Up Questions...(Color Experts)

beekeeperswife
12 years ago

Well it looks like green might just work.

Here's the dilemma, while all the bathrooms are lovely that were posted, I have in my head a bright, apple green/pear green color that is NOT neon. I'm worried that since the room is small and during "leaf" season there is a big birch tree out there casting a greenish glow already, I don't want it to look like a nuclear power plant in there. My daughter's room was previously done in all those "hot" colors, and the color that would come out from under that door was crazy!

So, I want a bright, but not over the top-neon color. Nothing that will make people think "what the heck was this person thinking?" I don't want to be viewed as crazy. I went to BM store today. They just moved locations, as if I wouldn't find them. hah. I am leaning towards

BM Hibiscus 2027-50

BM Wales 2028-50

BM Fresh Cut Grass 2026-50

as you can see by the numbers, they are all neighbors. Usually I go with the darkest shade on a strip, but since the room is small, I assume that the green will be bouncing off of each wall onto the others. Plus,the green tree outside.

So, anybody have any ideas about this? Any photos?

The hallway outside the room is painted Baltic Gray, and the ceiling is Wrought Iron.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Other green bathroom thread.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!