Houzz Logo Print
rosepetal2

all packed and ready to leave England for the summer

18 years ago

In about 1 1/2 hour my step daughter will be coming to take me to her house to spend the afternoon and night then to the Manchester airport in the morning for my flight "home" to Nebraska. My husband was planning to take me in the morning but got called for 2 weeks of jury duty...well more like sitting around in the crown court in Liverpool to see if he's chosen for jury duty.

I think I have what I need, and probably lots of stuff I don't need. I leave summer clothes at my sisters (she's my "base" home in Ne) It will be good to get back, just hope the bad storms stay away during my visit. I've never seen an actual tornado and hope I never do, I have seen the after math and that is scary enough.

Hopefully I'll be meeting up with some of you this summer,

Diane

Comments (4)