SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gsciencechick

Need kitchen storage for the OTHER side of the room (pics)

gsciencechick
13 years ago

Hi, everyone, I will X-post to Kitchens, but that forum is having so many problems lately, and I'm worried it's going to crash again.

Anyways, we are almost done with the kitchen (need to take some updated photos), but now I need solutions for kitchen storage on the other end. The Hoosier cabinet will stay (stores barware and serving pices for china) and there is the litle wine fridge, but the little plastic bins and the corner pseduo liquor cabinet have to go! We are not in grad school anymore! In the shelving we store kitchen towels, aprons, envelopes and labels for bills, manuals for appliances, some decorations, and telephone books. There are french doors to the other side of the plastic bins, but there's a small wall there. I moved the kitchen table forward a bit so you can see the space better.

How about some Ikea shelving or Billy bookcases? I saw on a thread in the kitchens forum someone used old lockers. Just not sure what to do here, and there are SO many creative minds here. THANKS for any input!

Old Kitchen:

New Kitchen:

Recent Big Chill and Samsung Induction range:

Back wall:

Here is a link that might be useful: PB kitchen album

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022