SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suellen_delawares

Girls with Goals for 09/17 - 09/23 Mission Accomplished

suellen_delawares
16 years ago

Hi, Everyone I don't know what happened to my Mission Accomplished thread. I made it at

the same time as the thread setting goals. I did a search and it is just not there. I haven't had

chocolate (hot chocolate) yet and I posted on last weeks Mission Accomplished.

These are the 20 Quilters that set goals for 09/17 - 09/23 and the Quilters who have checked in:

suellen_delawares (Suellen)

cziga

day2day

coalaska

aunt_net

sunnycentralfl

cannahavana

toolgranny

lyndawn (Lynette)

dennie

sewsew_quiltr

cziga

sewsew_quiltr (Cathy)

dian57

janice__indiana5 (Janice)

geezerfolks (Sharon)

{{!gwi}} foxykitten350234 (Foxy)

{{!gwi}}biwako_of_abi

{{!gwi}}mellow-yellow

QUILTERS WHO HAVE {{!gwi}} IN:

Some of you already posted your Accomplishements on the Goal thread. (Probably because this thread wasn't here.)

Here are the Accomplishments from the Quilters that have checked in on that thread:

foxykitten350234----I finish my hand quilted table topper and I finished a mini quilt that had fallen to the ranks of being a UFO. I'm proud to say I'm down to only three quilt UFO's/WIP's.

biwako_of_abi----Well, I seem to have missed out on setting a goal for this past week, but I got a lot done anyway. Half of the Peek-a-Boo I-spy has been filled in with novelty squares and had the circle flaps stitched down, and I have done as much along that line as I could to the remaining half. Now I am just waiting for the suitably-colored (blue, turquoise, or lavender) novelty squares promised me by a kind member here. Two other people have already sent me some, and I am veeeerrrry grateful for the help of these three people.

mellow-yellow----Well I finished my quilt top and will get it pinned and ready for quilting this afternoon. I've also finished the applique on the other quilt top. So I just have to learn how to upload photos and I'll have achieved all my goals for the week. I also made a diaper and wipe case this week for my friend's baby. This goal setting is a fantastic idea- it's like going to weightwatchers, keeps you on track!!

"Friends are like fabric  You can never have enough!"

SUELLEN

Comments (10)