SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chris11895

Help with Kitchen Layout from the Gurus?

chris11895
13 years ago

Hi All,

We're finally getting closer to our final design and I believe we have the kitchen size, location, etc., pretty much set. We had to shrink a lot of rooms because the size was way bigger than what we had imagined. Anyhow, attached is the latest kitchen design as our architect drew it. I don't like the location of the fridge, but am also hoping to do a fridge drawer near the stove, probably in the island. The space is 14'wX15'dX10'h, the range is spec'd for a 48" range, but we have toyed with doing a 60". The room to the left is the family room and the room with the bathroom is a mudroom entry. Does anyone want to have some fun with this and help me come up with a better plan? We'll be doing a double stack of cabinets on the uppers and ideally we'll have two DWs, or one DW and one dish drawer. Again, I just don't know if we canfit it. For background, we're a family of four, both my husband and I love to cook, my kids also like to help out and we entertain frequently on the weekends. Thanks in advance for your help and any input (good or bad) is always appreciated!!

Comments (9)