SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coloredthumb

Once again neighbor problem

coloredthumb
14 years ago

A neighbor has transported a dozen + feral cats from a colony a few miles up the rd. to the empty lot next to my house. This is not known yet to the owner of the lot and I do not think she would like it at all. He has put plastic crates and boxes all over for the cats to live in but they are crawling under my hood, into my van, in my Florida room, in the grandkids playhouse and where ever else they want to go. They pee everywhere and it is starting to stink like a litter box. This neighborhood is a registered bird sanctuary and the dozen + well fed cats are tearing up the bird population. They are killing the birds just because that is their nature, not because they are hungry. I'm all for the cycle of life but these cats are being fed constantly. The neighbor is keeping bowls of food full all over the place, all the time. Which is attracting opossums, raccoons and other critters too. The feral cats are nasty deceased, mean and destroying property. I don't know weather to say something to neighbor or just call animal control and the owner of the property. The cat colonies were set up to keep the masses of the critters out of the populated areas. It seems to me if you want cats you should keep them in your house and property not in mine and the rest of the neighbors. I also believe when they tear up someone Else's property the cat lover should take responsibility and pay for it. I've been dealing with these cats for weeks now. As much as I dislike seeing animals die because they are unwanted, I'm willing to open a KILL THEM ALL Animal Control Office at this point.

CT

Comments (14)