SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
janie_ga

Once again- KT advise successful (shoe pictures)

janie_ga
13 years ago

I originally bought a pair of SAS shoes- was surprised that Shoe Carnival even had the brand! I just couldn't get the idea of "Sass shoes = little old lady" out of my head, lol. Luckily, I had not worn them so they took them back without a problem. I had seen these Clarks shoes last time I was there but was not sure if the heel would be too much for my back. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been trying to wear my current dress shoes to see how my back does and it is holding its own- but I wouldn't want to wear the cheap. non-support ones for any length of time. anyway, I bought the Clarks and like them mush better than the SAS... they fit better around the toes, too. Shoe Carnival was having a buy one, get one 1/2 off so I also got the New Balance tennis shoes, they were on clearance and I ended up getting them for $15.00. Now I can rotate my tennis shoes and toss the "yard work shoes" in the trash.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Still have not made a decision on a TV for the kitchen but I have saved everyone's advise.

Janie

Comments (7)