SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
juddgirl2

What leather recliner to complement RH English roll arm sofa?

juddgirl2
14 years ago

I'm considering purchasing an English roll-arm sofa (similar to Restoration Hardware but custom made locally) and would like to find a leather recliner that complements this style. The chair would be used by my husband, who is 6'1 and long-legged. Comfort is important to him, but style is important to me - I'd like a recliner that doesn't "look" like a recliner.

The Restoration Hardware Buster chair is nice, but it's a bit pricey and I'm not sure about the quality. I like the Lee Industries relaxor, and the lines are very similar to the sofa, but it seems a bit narrow. I've read a lot about Hancock and Moore recliners and their quality, but there are so many recliners shown on the website that I'm having trouble finding the right style. I haven't sat in either the Lee or H&M yet.

Any suggestions? Also, should I be purchasing 2 recliners to sit side by side, adjacent to the sofa, or would a recliner and a smaller, "ladies" chair look better? Space providing, directly across from both I plan on using 2 upholstered roll arm chairs, in the same style as the sofa, for a "U" shaped seating arrangement.

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sofa

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert